Many would wonder if it is necessary to hold a sales training and team building at a Horse Ranch. With the significance of both exercises to the success of a business, involving this beautiful animal might seem out of place at first. For those who have taken the bold step, here are some benefits which they derived from the exercise:
1. Learn To Be Yourself: One of the lessons learned from utilizing horses as either a teaching partner or a live metaphor is the ability to tap into your inner self. This would help you in the discovery of a bold version of yourself. For a sales staff, this is an essential skill required in an industry that requires meeting people for the first time and having to break the ice. It affords you the opportunity to change from within since it is more of an experience.
2. Experience A Happy And Powerful Feeling: Horses realize that they have a service to offer and that makes them feel powerful and happy. This trait is transmitted to participants as they come to accept the fact that the product or service which they offer should give them the same feeling. The awareness that the clients of your business have a need for your products brings happiness since you are of value to a fellow human. This would make you feel a sense of personal power and happiness.
3. Prospect Attraction: It is the grace and carriage of horses that have people attracted to them and wanting to ride them. This is not lost on participants. It becomes obvious that you have to have a good carriage which all boils down to your authenticity. There are no pretenses by a horse. It does not force itself on people to be liked. By being authentic and genuine, you do not need to force a sale because prospects would naturally be attracted to you.
4. Leadership Lessons: To build a good team requires good leadership. Through the use of customized games, you learn some leadership lessons in a fun way. You learn to overcome the fear of rejection. Horses are incredible teachers who do not pass the message through the traditional concepts of marketing. Working with the horses would surely teach you how to lead your team in order to achieve impactful results.
5. Take Action: There is no need to procrastinate. One of the things you would learn is how to take action immediately. This helps in the growth of your business especially if you want to take it to the next level. Here is some more help with that if you can’t make it to a dude ranch.
When you hold your sales training and team building at a horse ranch, you do not require to wait for weeks in order to see results. Right at the horse ranch is where you witness the breakthrough.